Friday, February 25, 2011

The Snaggle!!


ODE to the SNAGGLE,

You have been a big part of two years,
I had offers to pull you out by my ears

You were loose when we were in Maui,
but we all waited for "holy Cowi!"

It didn't matter what I did when I  bit into an apple
you always made me feel quite mellow

but alas it was your time,
and I did get more then just a dime.

you hung on with all your power
and now you will be a part of an amazing tower.

Heather and daddy are sold
because I was so incredibly BOLD!!

Please except this very special piece of our history  and do not keep my tooth a mystery!!!



- Taeya I am so proud of you!!!!  FINALLY after more then two years THE SNAGGLE (Aunty JOY's nickname)  has been released!!!   

Dad's and My favourite saying is..."EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON"!!  so your tooth needed to hang in? ~ it may not make sense now...but please remember EVERYTHING ALWAYS HAPPENS FOR A REASON!!



I love you~ My beautiful Amazing Step-daughter!!!  You are special beyond belief!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!