Thursday, March 31, 2011

Ella Rose

When my girlfriend became pregnant she KNEW it was a boy...I had my doubts and secretly wished for a little girl.  Her son Ty is 20 months...so how perfect would it be to complete and even out their family with a beautiful little girl.  In all my hope I bought the cutest pink rocker...My thoughts were if Jes had a boy I could make all the photos black and white...But alas...I was right!  And on Thursday March 24th at 7:02PM Ella Rose was born weighing in at 7lbs 9oz!!!

Ella is absolutely stunning, here are a few of her photo debut....

Ella,  Aunty will be constantly getting you and your beautiful brothers faces, actions, growth, love and laughter through my lens!!!!

















1 comment:

  1. OMG! All beautiful! All crisp shots full of feeling! All wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!