Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Guess what I am???...Scroll Slowly to play honestly!!!

Guess what I am!!!  Scroll Very Slowly....be honest with yourself!!!!....each picture you don't guess is a point off!   It is out of 10!!! ...you have 10 now...... Post your points, in a comment....if you don't have an account you can post as anonymous...JP..that is for you cause even your OLDER brother figured it out!...and let me know your points!!! Good Luck!



















......You must all know by now....it is a eertmlap!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. OK while eertmlap NEVER came to mind I did guess tree by the 3rd pic, took another 2/3 to get palm tree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was 5/10 but I guessed a palm tree :o) JP

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! I loved the suspense of guessing, so creative. :-)

    Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog, it's always fun to see new faces.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!