Friday, August 12, 2011

My new Trike!

So here I am in a bidding war...for an old tricycle!!  I lost, as the bid was already at $80 and I knew this baby had nothing but a lot of work and of course some red paint, and was only about 6 years old!
 I was over at my SIL's house the other night telling my sob story, when she informed me that her hubby had a tricycle I could possibly borrow.   My BIL said that I could have it!!!
His childhood tricycle... a beauty!!  It even has a curly horn...and you should hear that thing roar!                    I promise I will treat it well and it won't just sit collecting dust!!.

Perhaps, I took a few to many but really who doesn't love a good trike!!  And once again...my love for vintage shines through!!   Enjoy these and I promise I will get some motion pics soon! ;-))  Thank you Darren!!!













Kelowna Photography



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!