Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Disaster!

OK OK OK, so yes we were way to busy yesterday to get the tie-dying underway!!  We went straight from shopping for new shirts, to swimming lessons to piano and then when we arrived home Uncle Rick was here for a visit.  We then had dinner....then the ice cream truck showed up, so we had dessert.... Took the dog for a walk, filled out first day school forms, played Apples to Apples and then flopped into bed!!   So I thought I would post pics of the first tie dying process as it will have to wait until next week now as today we have swimming, dentist and Aunty Joy's visit, then tomorrow is swimming and soccer....you get the drift I'm sure!!!











4 comments:

  1. Its not how the tie-dye shirts turn out! Its the love & conversation that goes into making them! I miss you !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. heather, I love all of your pictures!! You are very talented. Love to see you in san diego some time soon. miss you & love you

    your sis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you came and looked!! XOXO ! Can't wait to see you soon!! I'm Phoenix right now but leave Thursday...so next time I'll give you a heads up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!