Monday, October 31, 2011

Giovanni Jeffery Glover

Giovanni Jeffery Glover.. or...GG...as I have nicknamed him...as it has special meaning to me ;-)) ...and this baby is an old soul...I can tell already!!!  This little guy is such an angel...no tears at all!!   Christina had kept him up all day...and still although he didn't sleep until the last couple photos he was an absolute in joy...I could not believe a 5 day old baby could be this amazing.   You may recognize Jeff and Christina from their gorgeous home I shot, back in September.  During the same trip down, Christina had me up for her maternity shoot...which we are all madly in love with! (ya, I can say it ;-)))

  This week I was invited back to their beautiful home, that they moved into just 15 days ago....and Christina and Giovanni were just 2 days out of the hospital to shoot this gorgeous little guy!....Can I repeat 15 days into their new home and they are more set up then I am...2 years later!!!..... But more amazing...can you believe this mama gave birth only 5 days ago!!!   I think in hours it wasn't even quite 5 days ;-))

Anyways...an absolutely amazing family!!  Jeff is a father in absolute admiration of his beautiful wife and love for his amazing son!  Christina lights up whenever she brings up his name...When I asked her to kiss Giovanni for a photo...she just kept kissing and said "I'm sorry was that one or one hundred'!   When asked about the lack of sleep she said.....'We love being up with him at night...it is his time of wonder, exploration and need!!!  ...  I have never heard a mother five days in to say something so positive, and exciting!!!  Neither one of them expressed to me they were tired, and all three of them including Giovanni are recovering from surgery ;-))

Dylan and Kyle are also two of the most amazing boys and big brothers!!!....taking turns bringing me bottled waters throughout the shoot, getting right in there to do whatever was requested...Kyle stayed behind to do backdrops and diaper patrol!  Also when Giovanni peed...Kyle put down what he was doing to take care of his brother...without even being asked!!!   The love in this family and this household is amazing...and that is why I chose to do their family photos in their master bedroom...I love all of the Love!!!


All the brothers together!!   Dylan, Kyle, and Giovanni!

Dylan and Giovanni.

Kyle and Giovanni


A Family in ultimate bliss...for their addition!!   I wanted all the boys to be up front and centre in this photo!!  I love it!

Mom, Giovanni, and Dad!

The whole family...with lots of room to grow!!!.........except next time we will need the California King Bed ;-))

Dad and Giovanni...I love this one!!  The band-aid on Jeff's foot adds to it ;-))

 A father in ultimate bliss!

Sorry buddy that is all I have for you ;-))


Add caption

And now we connect face to face!



Isn't he perfect!!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!