Thursday, March 29, 2012

Baby Emma & Big Sis Maisy

Today I had the absolute pleasure of capturing Emma & Maisy and their family.   Emma is actually not due until Monday, however, she is almost two weeks old and an absolute beauty!!!  ....unfortunately she was not all for the camera...or maybe all to into the camera as she just would not fall asleep, against mom and dad's best efforts to keep her awake the whole drive in from Oyama.  

However, when I could not photograph Emma, Maisy kept us very busy running this way and that....and although her cheese fish were much more what she was after we did get some beautiful shots of this gorgeous little girls with eyes that draw you in to her playful spirit!! 

Thank you so much, Bridget, Craig, Maisy and Emma you are an amazing family!  





My Favourite!!!






...She sleeps!!


I love this last one!!   Maisy would was having way to much fun to lay down and lend me her feet!....but hey photos shouldn't be perfect....they should be life!!   I'm so glad I kept shooting!!!


xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!