Thursday, May 3, 2012

Bryan & Leah's Wedding Day

Was such an amazing time!!   The weather was perfect...sent from above.  Summerhill Winery, Kelowna BC was the gorgeous setting, organic catering complete with champagne sabering.

I laughed, I cried, I thoroughly enjoyed working with these amazing families and their friends.

Hair and Makeup done by the amazing staff at Mod Salon.

Dress by Alfred Angelo

Cupcakes by CJ Cupcakes

Minister James Harnden entertained us during the ceremony, then DJ Jeff Haymaker took over throughout the night.

I'm working on their video and will post the link when I have completed it....here are a few photos of the day to tide the newly weds over...
















































1 comment:

  1. I'm overwhelmed. There is not one photo here that is not over-the-top wonderful. The details, the humour, the beauty, the relaxed comfortable feel of a CLEARLY perfect day. KUDO's!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!