Sunday, July 1, 2012

Brookedale Heritage Garden

So I have been driving past this new little family farm for almost a month now, and yesterday after finishing an engagement session with Jennifer & Terence I stopped to get some fresh vegetables and take some photos.  The owners were great, and I know the whole look and feeling at this stand.

It is a self-serve honour system which I think is so refreshing!  I picked up some fresh heritage lettuce with incredible taste!  I also grabbed the most incredible tender, sweet beets I have ever tasted!

It was drizzling while I was there which gave the huge garden of lettuces look so crisp and fresh!

Check them out on Benvoulin Road in Kelowna, or check them out on-line here.











I love all the old decor inside the sweet shop!






A calculator and notepad for you to figure out how much to put in the 'bird house' for your fresh vegetables! ;-)))



The family hard at work - picking peas to keep up to the demand!








 There is also lots of vibrant flowers on the property!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!