Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The Heslop Family 2012

In late November of last year I did a family session with the Heslop's, you may remember all of the tractors!   Well this year when they contacted me for another Fall session, I was so excited and also so amazed at how the kids had grown!!   WOW!!    To view last years photos you can click here!   ....These are this year's photos!

 I had such a great time chasing Jackson around!  Karen and Darren have their hands very full with this amazing little man...he does not stop.   I chased him all around the park, played games and hid things for him to find....the photos show how much fun we had...and since it was almost impossible to have him stand still, most are motion photos ;-))   Kirstyn is a very mature young lady but still enjoyed a fun session with her busy little brother and mom and dad!   Here are just a few of our day!


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!