Saturday, August 20, 2011

Mom's Renewal Ring!

My Dad surprised my Mom with a renewal ceremony after almost 35 years of marriage.  My moms good friend, Val and my Aunty Sue did some investigative work on their bike trip to get an idea of a ring she would want.  Dad bought this stunning 5 diamond band, which swept mom off her feet.   I combed the beach for a photo prop to fit with mom's love of the ocean!  The bottom band is my Dad's band...he had them tied together, captured in an old suede bag, wrapped in his shorts for the evening and tucked at the bottom of his bag, as they had already been at sea together on their boat for 9 days previous to the ceremony!  My Dad pulled out the ring just hours before to show it off to us!  Of course I panicked as this had been months worth of planning and secrecy!  However, Surprise!!!!






Kelowna Wedding Photography

1 comment:

  1. I was absolutely stunned when your Dad let me in on the secret, he was so proud. I was so excited for Sue and the family could hardly contain myself, like a little kid lol. Thinking of you all on that day, I even had a toast lol. Heather you are amazing in getting it all together, and loved, loved, loved,the photos, you are full of talent. Don't stop xoxox Georgette

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!