Monday, November 21, 2011

Becca - Kelowna Child Photographer

While all the grandkids were home for our recent loss we also had the blessing of Becca!!  The most beautiful baby I have ever laid eyes on....and so calm.   Becca is an absolute angel....and my goal was to get her outside for a shoot, I really wanted to see her in the elements around...however due to time constraints I had to sneak shots inside!   I love this one of my Nan and Becca, Nan needed a baby in the house last weekend!

 I remember Nan cuddling me like this! Whispering that I was beautiful, important and a dream come true!   I could hear Nan, encouraging and instilling the same confidence in my 'niece' (2nd cousin)...and it was the perfect end to our weekend!!!

Becca you are such an amazing blessing!!   


 I love this one!!!   In Nan's knits -   I used to have a whole treasure chest of the knits I loved for 'my babies'.....well Nan I guess I can start sharing !!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh sweets! Made me teary. Beautiful pictures and words. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!