Thursday, December 15, 2011

Mazatlan 1st View!


So with the anticipation...(fear) of waking up at 5:30 to be at the airport by 7, I slept from 11:30ishpm to 1:30isham!!   Ya - a whole two hours!   I should have got my tired butt up and worked some more, but I knew I had a long day of travel with two VERY Excited little girls.   So at 5:00am I finally got up...after sending Paige back to bed around 4:30am ;-)...she was to excited to sleep!
We awoke to a winter wonderland with the ground in Kelowna covered with 4” of fluffy cold white snow!....We were happy to be getting on a plane for a hot destination!   
Our flight was less then kind....especially on the landing, but we are here safe and sound and totally in love!
Our room overlooks the ocean, from the 11th floor of our gorgeous hotel.  The Riu Emerald Bay Resort.   We got off the bus to greeters with frosty beers and salty Margaritas, and fresh fruit punch for the girls.  We checked in just at sun down and were fortunate to watch a group doing yoga on the beach, horse back riding, parents playing ball with their kids, vendors and a crew setting up for a private party tonight.
We then totally overate on amazing Mexican food, and fresh fruit sangria!, before retiring to our room for a quick freshen up.  I am here sitting on our deck in a skirt and tank top listening to the most amazing mari-ochi band, with a gentle breeze off the ocean filling the warm night air, and the waves crashing along the shore-line.  Pools Glisten below and cruise ships a glow sail past.   A dream...yes...reality...YES!!!!  
We are headed out to the Caribbean Dance Show.  Have a great night!


I’m so in love with the ease of Mexico!

All these photos are taken from our room, with my zoom...I can't wait to get up close and personal tomorrow ;-))





Tonights party...view from our room!



This is the party tonight!


XOXO - what we have planned tomorrow???  You will have to wait and see!...But I can't wait to show you more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!