Sunday, December 11, 2011

A Woman's Worth! - Kelowna Boudoir Photographer

So I have now created a session all about empowering women!!... 'A Woman's Worth"    I was raised by a very strong woman, and I cherish that every day!    I'm drawn to women that are strong, independent, and confident!  I hope to raise my two beauties with all of these qualities!!!

My new promo is all about empowering women!  From the streets to the bedroom!   We are all guilty of 'turning off the lights', 'hiding parts' and 'second guessing our beauty and power'.....WELL HERE WE ARE.....It is OUR time to SHINE!!!!!....   It is OUR time to be SIMPLY beautiful!!!!!!

This is part 1...those of you who check daily will see this twice.....as I will await my clients approval for more...I will be posting her boudoir shots as well!   Kc has been an amazing friend to me over the past 5 years.  However, she has dealt with her own issues!   She was really intrigued by the idea of this shoot!   We had a ton of fun with it!!!!   She is my perfect spokeswoman...don't you think?

...A Woman's Worth!!!!!


The downtown shots only took 5 minutes...KC was a little confused....I knew I had what I was looking for!!!   I LOVE them!!!!









2 comments:

  1. Yes I'm commenting....Cause OMG - Does she look hot!!!???!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the 'in her stride' shot and checking her phone with the shop window in the bkgnd, the standing headone leaning against the rough wall, .... well, you get the point.. AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!