Friday, July 8, 2011

Dave's Angels!!

My Friends...The Memories...
The nights that lasted forever and the days that went by so slowly.
The nights that will replay in our heads 
all throughout high school as our best night ever
The boys that we’ve kissed, the hearts we have broken
The boys that have broke our hearts with the promises they never kept.
The alcohol that we drank all to quickly on nights that everything seemed to be wrong.
THE MEN THAT LOVE US, THE MEN WE LOVE!
The other girls that hated us for being “perfect” and envied the life we led.
So heres to you girls...the friends that have stayed by my side.
When I didn’t know who I was, the friends that I would never trade anything for because...
YOU GIRLS ARE MY LIFE!!!







...Dave's Angels!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!