Sunday, August 21, 2011

Russian Sage

My neighbours have the most beautiful Russian Sage bushes in their yard...that have overtaken their garden.  Last year they took two bushes out...thinking that would be enough, but today they decided to remove the other two.  They are huge and so much work!  So today as they were being chopped they offered me as much as I like!!  I filled the house with the beautiful scent, and wrapped a small bundle in a strand of dried pampas grass.

The old window is one I rescued, and plan to clean up, get rid of the broken glass and sharp metal and use a picture frame!  Which I will re-post upon completion!

The last photo is a bundle with our wedding album which I ordered from Blurb.







Kelowna Photography

2 comments:

  1. I would have guessed lavendar, interesting. Love that window! Can't wait for you to do something creative with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it looks a lot like and smells like lavender!! But it is way larger...I wish I took a picture of the bush about 5 ft tall and 3 ft wide!!! No wonder they had to remove it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!