Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Sunny Patch


I met up with Jes, Ty, and Ella at the market today...while I waited on my car to be serviced. I bought this beautiful 'Sunny Patch!, she had amazing bouquets in lime greens/pinks/yellows and burgundies.  No White though!, or you know I would come home with all white!!! ;-))

I also got beautiful organic strawberries, raspberries, and amazingly flavourful organic tomatoes from Forbes Farms in Oliver BC.













 Our Farmers market is significantly smaller on Wednesday's - which made it possible to get peaches from 'The Peach Lady's Daughter....Personally I think they are the best peaches I have ever tasted...  The Red Havens are out right now...and I can't wait until the free-stones are available as they make peeling and cutting a much easier task ;-))
Next up...Sweet Peach cobbler!!


1 comment:

Thank you for your comments!