Friday, November 18, 2011

My Day!!

My Day....The girls and I awoke at 7am.....we headed out to take Bentley for his morning duties....and to shovel the 8 cm's from our driveway!!!!   The girls had breakfast while I finished and then we headed to school....over the treturous roads!   When I arrived home at 10am...I shovelled another 7 cm!!!    I then cautiously headed out, after loading up the truck snow tires and rims...to get them put on the truck...when I arrived at "tire shop-will not mention"  Their mechanic had cut off his thumb and was obviously unable to change my tires....so I headed back up the hill with my glazed doughnuts!!!  To again shovel another 6 cms!!!!   Do you know how frustrating it is to shovel 6 cms from every sq inich of your driveway....to only feel like you should start all over again!!!   I DOO!!!!

Here are a few pics of the 10am shovel!!!



2 comments:

  1. That is definitely a blue job!!! I will take over the snow shovel again on thursday!! Can't wait!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks.....Not only for this...but I CAN'T wait until your home!!! I love you!! You are my world, my everything!!!!!!

    And Yes...This IS a BLUE job!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!