Friday, November 18, 2011

A Quitter?

So I feel a little bit like a quitter....I start my freezer challenge...which got delayed by our 10 day stay in AZ, then my trip to the Island!!!    So my brother came over last night, and checked....I'm making progress!  I will get back on track...BTW (by the way)  I pulled out chicken breasts and pineapple to make a dish, pork loins,  ground turkey and the left over rouladen (not sure if that was on the original list).  Although I haven't given up on this quest it has hit a few road blocks!  

....Then I plan to get the house decorated!!   However WII took over and I had 10 assignments to get caught up on... to which I completed 6 this evening!   Plus I talked to my Nan - 3 times XOXOXO, and Jes came for an hour visit!!

I'm only human....the house is coming along and I will have to have all the decorations completed by 10am tomorrow so I can go grocery shopping and then get prepped for my dinner party ;-))



AAAHHH....Please stop Snowing!!!!!


Although you are beautiful, you are time consuming and stressful ;-))

















2 comments:

  1. I'm getting a chill sitting on the sofa!!!! Good old Mission Creek is always great for a photo in any season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your macro shots are supurb as always!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!