Thursday, November 17, 2011

Dinner Party Wars

So my judged dinner party is quickly approaching, This Saturday night!   I was planning on a Fall theme with butternut pumpkin soup served in hollowed out mini pumpkins , which I posted my mock up a while ago (click on the link to see post - if you missed it)   However, with the pumpkins gone and covered my 6cms of snow!!!!   I have switched to a Christmas, Winter Wonderland theme.  The only problem is I don't have any decorations up....and Ted is away in sunny AZ!!!   The girls and I are hoping to get started after school today and we have enlisted the help of Uncle Dave and Aunty Tanya to help pull this off!!!!! I will take before's and afters today....because I love seeing what has been accomplished!

Below is my inspiration for my NEW dinner party theme!!!


I have to run!  Taeya just called....her thermos exploded!!!   So she needs a new lunch brought up!!

I'll post before's after I pick up the girls!!!

2 comments:

  1. More dinner party war stories to come. Yea! This is going to be so much fun! You'll have to do photo shoots for all the participants and let us all vote. Oh? We'd need to taste? Not all on looks? hahaha Too much fun, none the less.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I will post photos at the end!!! Judging is based on decor, food, atmosphere and overall experience!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!