Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Please Excuse Me!

Please excuse me, as I'm sorry about my total lack of posting!!!  I have been very busy with my husband out of town...and my brother and SIL visiting...and totally distracting me from all responsibilities and to do's!!!   Anyways...I have been tackling my extremely, very extremely, long TO-DO list!!   (Do those things ever get shorter??!!)

So the project I did today - part of it has been on my TO-DO for 2 years!!!!  I bought these old cupboard doors before we moved in...and with the tangle on whether to re-build or not?,,I held off!!   Well now that we have decided to stay...for at least another 6 months ;-))  I decided to do it while Ted was away and surprise him with the end product!!!  I can't wait...as it is one thing he has been waiting for!   I also filled the middle frame in his office....so although I haven't been taking or posting photos, I have been very busy picking, organizing and printing photos...I have three clients awaiting disks as well...so I really must focus ;-)))


This is my feature wall...I have 20 photos (so far) that I will rotate according to the season...Summer is my fav collection of photos...and I will take a photo of each season to be displayed so far...hopefully tomorrow!  (I guess that is why TO-DO lists always grow ;-)))  But I love the tones and the moods in my fall collection!!!

Left to right :  Canuck Storm,  Allergy Season, My New Trike, Tutus and Pearls, The truck...I did not post!!  Oops - this was one of my fav random photo days....another thing on the TO-DO list!!, Pitch...another non-post..Ahh!!!,   Russian Sage,  And Finally another one I haven't posted...but was taken with A bouquet of colours!

This is my walls of the girls!!!   Yes it will rotate as well...but probably only once a year!...all of these are within the last 6 months... except for 1!!  So I may change more often ;-))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!