Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Freezer Challenge

So it is official...all cupboards, drawers, closets, clothes, storage, movies, CD's, Wedding rentals, photo props...I could go on but I think you all get the hint!!  Are organized!!!!!!  With the help of Kim Richards, cleaning and organizing extraordinaire!  It is amazing, so freeing, it has been my goal for the last year...however, by the time one is done..another is back to its original state ;-0)  Who knows how long it will last...but it is time to celebrate!

So my one last task...to feel fully freed from clutter...The Freezer!!   The fridge is a given, and needs to be done often in our house...however, the freezer is not on my regular list!!!  It is kind of that bottomless pit...meat, buns, veggies, they all go in but rarely come out!!!  I have just finished my winter Costco shop to stock up on the cooking supplies I use frequently, stocks, beans, tomato products etc...

My goal over the next two weeks is to clean out my Freezer!!  I challenge you all to do this simple task;-0 ...the best thing is you will save a lot of money this month...which leads to spoiling the ones you love for Christmas ;-))

I have a full standing freezer, so it holds the amount of a small deepfreeze, I'm sure...so those of you with an above fridge/freezer...dig deep and include the bottomless pit in your garage? basement? Pantry?  where ever you keep it.

After many of you tried the Rouladen, with great success...and thank you all for you comments (many of you through text or person) - to which I think I have fixed the comment area and you should be able to post without an account (Simply click on Name/URL type in your name and comment and post ;-))  I will try to keep the recipes easy both to prep and follow!  Don't worry I won't be doing anything like Julia Childs Beef Bourguignon, which I cooked last week, and I'm sorry Julia...but 6 hours in the kitchen just wasn't worth it for me ;-))

........More to come on how one would successfully clean out and cook with your frozen goods!!!!!!!   Take the challenge... post to my Facebook page!!!    Good Luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!