Thursday, October 13, 2011

You have to try it!!!

This recipe was top notch....Pork with blueberry sauce easy and tasty!!!  The first dinner of my Freezer clean out challenge....I have to be honest I was worried about the blueberry sauce being to sweet...my husband and I are both on the salty, spicy ;-) side....rather then the sweet side!   Anyways...that aside...It was not too sweet..it was amazing...Tasty and Salutary!!!   Try it out!!

This pot is a very helpful cooking tool!  I don't sell it...so that is not my reason for promoting it... however, it is great for measuring, boiling down, straining...etc...also the handle does not get hot...even over gas!!!   It is the Epicure Multi-Purpose Pot!!

            Have fun...Experiment...Remember...a recipe is only a suggested guideline! ~ Heather Rippel








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!