Thursday, October 13, 2011

Next up...The nursery!

As the house was not ready I couldn't get the nursery shots I wanted....However, I wanted to get some of the lime green background.  I had planned for some silhouette shots, but the sun wasn't in the right position while we were at the house...we were planning on being there later when the sun wasn't so harsh...however, as I have learned...the hard way...the sun is usually harsh in AZ!! ;-))

Christina has chosen lime green and chocolate brown for the nursery...it will look amazing and I can't wait to see it!!  Plush monkeys, giraffes and lions, accompany espresso furniture, that I'm sure little Giovanni will sleep soundly in!


I got this butter soft blanket at the Kelowna Farmers Market, by the artisan Bebe D'or ..but Denise is better reached by phone @ 250-769-7182!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!