Thursday, October 13, 2011

Look what my Hubby brought me home!!!!

Two of my fav's....flowers and hot sauce...what more can a girl ask for!!!   Seriously I can not get enough of this hot sauce!!....and now this brand of Sambal Oelek seems to be only available once in a while....hence the reason Ted got me the only bottles in the store...he has been looking for 3 days!!....should last me a week or so ;-))

Anyways tonights Freezer Clean up Challenge continues, with pork medallions and a blueberry sauce.  This recipe I found at www.rockrecipes.blogspot.com  I have not tried any of their recipes before but this was the one I thought sounded the best when I typed in my ingredients.  Looks like a great blog....that I'm sure I will return to!!

I'll let you know how it turns out shortly.....I will also be pairing with local fingerling potatoes and organic tri-colour carrots!!!!

Stay tuned!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!