Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Ok so maybe....

Ok so maybe not everything is organized...I just went to the backyard to collect the linens I was hanging to dry...to get that crisp fall smell, that I absolutely love falling asleep to, when I noticed I have seriously neglected the back yard.

The pool has been shut down for the season, however, the flowers and grasses are dying in their pots, the cushions and furniture needs to be tucked away, all blow-up pool loungers need to be deflated, aired, and rolled away, along with diving toys, goggles, life jackets etc.  Pool filters, screens and cleaning tools to be dealt with, our large fabric umbrella, needs to be dry and then hauled inside...it weighs a ton so this is a BLUE job ;-))!   The cooler full of random drinks needs to be cleaned, and the drinks put back into the beer fridge.  Gardening tools need to be put away, pampas grasses need to be tied for the upcoming snowfall!!  .........and the camping trailer AAHHHH!!!  Anyways the house is good ;-))

And I'm concentrating on the FREEZERS!!

Next Up....Step 1 - for my FREEZER CLEANUP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!